Switch to disable purging loaded NZBs

Make suggestions for new features.

Moderator: Quade

Switch to disable purging loaded NZBs

Postby hyper97 » Sun May 21, 2023 9:08 am

Hello,

I've upgraded from an earlier version to V6.90 (build5534). It seems that all downloaded NZBs are automatically purged after a while (2 days by default?), which the earlier version didn't. I've always been keeping downloaded NZBs for several reasons. It took a while to realize what's going on and I had to invest time and work to bring things back in good order and, I esatblished a workaround with Syncovery for the time being, but I dislike this "solution".

Is there a way to exclude NZBs from being automatically purged without affecting other files scheduled for purging? If there is not, would it be possible to invent this feature with the next build?

Thank you!
hyper97
n00b
n00b

Registered Newsbin User since: 04/30/12

Re: Switch to disable purging loaded NZBs

Postby Quade » Sun May 21, 2023 2:49 pm

You can't currently exclude it though you can increase the time they stick around

https://forums.newsbin.com/viewtopic.ph ... 5&p=232931

I can consider a hidden option to disable the purge.
Quade
Eternal n00b
Eternal n00b

Registered Newsbin User since: 10/24/97

Re: Switch to disable purging loaded NZBs

Postby hyper97 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:57 pm

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. I missed that the topic approval was trapped by my SPAM filter.

A hidden option to disable purging loaded NZBs or to move them to a custom "archive" folder would be fine. I'm not sure if disabling purging of all temporary files permanently is what I need.
hyper97
n00b
n00b

Registered Newsbin User since: 04/30/12

Return to Feature Requests