Newsbin deleting NZB Watch Folder

Technical support and discussion of Newsbin Version 6 series.

Newsbin deleting NZB Watch Folder

Postby Kraut2003 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:40 am

I just startet to use a NZB Watch folder to make the dls with nzbs more easy - but every time after the dls are done this folder is missing - why is newsbin removing the nzb watch folder after all dls are done - I did not find a setting in the options which allows me to keep this folder for future use

I want to just copy my NZBs in bulk into the watch folder and be done with them but for the moment I have to set up a new folder when I want to use the nzb watch folder funktionality

In the Moment I am using V6.80 RC4 on a WIn 10 PRO 64 Bit System (German) with 16GB RAM / older Core I7 CPU (MSI Notebook)

Any Help apreciated

Thomas
Kraut2003
Seasoned User
Seasoned User

Registered Newsbin User since: 06/16/03

Re: Newsbin deleting NZB Watch Folder

Postby Quade » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:43 am

Newsbin does some cleanup when you download to a folder. This makes me think that maybe your download or unrar folder is the same as the NZB Autoload folder? The NZB Autoload folder should be an independent folder not associated with unrar or download.

If you absolutely have to use the current folder layout, you might toss some dummy files into the folder and see if the delete still happens. My NZB Autoload folder doesn't get deleted.
Quade
Eternal n00b
Eternal n00b

Registered Newsbin User since: 10/24/97

Re: Newsbin deleting NZB Watch Folder

Postby Kraut2003 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:03 am

THX Quade - I already tested with a dummy *.txt file and the folder remains intact so your sugestion seems to work for the moment - I will channge the unrar folder on the WE when I have more time

Greetings from Germany

Thomas
Kraut2003
Seasoned User
Seasoned User

Registered Newsbin User since: 06/16/03

Return to V6 Technical Support